Comfort Cotton Women's V-neck T-shirt - Força, foco e café
A blend of cotton and spandex for a fit that moves with you with less environmental impact.
We use sustainable comfort cotton to produce this shirt for a super soft feel that moves with you.
Made for suuuper comfort.
96% Better Cotton Initiative sustainable cotton
SIZING and FIT
Made with care for everyone.
- Standard Greenco WOMEN'S V-neck sizing
- If you're unsure about your size, check out our sizing chart, as there may be slight variations (up to 4%)
- If you have other questions, contact us ;)
• The model is 5'7" and weighs 135 lbs.
• The model is wearing a size medium (M).
How you care for your pieces will determine their lifecycle.
- Handwash or wash on delicate cycle in cold water;
- Use environmentally friendly biodegradable soap or detergent;
- The use of bleach or fabric softeners may modify colors;
- Hang to dry — clothes dryers may damage the piece.
Made in Brazil in compliance with manufacturing regulations.
Prints made using direct to garment printing (DTG).
Sustainable from fabric to packaging.
These t-shirts are made with sustainable comfort cotton, a material that blends spandex with certified Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) cotton — an initiative that contributes to ensuring sustainable production. In addition, packaging and merchandise tags are made with recycled and recyclable materials — after all, we think about the environment in everything that we do.
Our t-shirts are made on-demand — meaning that when you buy one, you're contributing to a more sustainable production chain, avoiding waste and unsold inventory.
For this reason, our average production time is 5 business days. Shipping times begin after this period.