- If you're unsure about your size, check out our sizing chart, as there may be slight variations (up to 4%)
- If you have other questions, contact us ;)
• The model is 5'7" and weighs 135 lbs.
• The model is wearing a size medium (M).
How you care for your pieces will determine their lifecycle:
- Handwash or wash on delicate cycle in cold water; - Use environmentally friendly biodegradable soap or detergent; - The use of bleach or fabric softeners may colors due to the use of natural dyes; - Hang to dry in shaded area. Do not place in dryer.
Made in Brazil in compliance with manufacturing regulations.
Prints made using direct to garment printing (DTG).
Sustainable from fabric to packaging.
These t-shirts are made with sustainable comfort cotton, a material that blends spandex with certified Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) cotton — an initiative that contributes to ensuring sustainable production. In addition, packaging and merchandise tags are made with recycled and recyclable materials — after all, we think about the environment in everything that we do.
Our t-shirts are made on-demand — meaning that when you buy one, you're contributing to a more sustainable production chain, avoiding waste and unsold inventory.
For this reason, our average production time is 5 business days. Shipping times begin after this period.