Made with organic cotton, free of harmful pesticides.
Fabric made without harming the environment.
100% organic cotton.
SIZING and FIT
Made with care for everyone.
- Standard Greenco WOMEN'S sizing.
- If you're unsure about your size, check out our sizing chart, as there may be slight variations (up to 4%)
- If you have other questions, contact us ;)
• The female model is 5'8" and weighs 140 lbs.
• The model is wearing a size medium (M).
How you care for your pieces will determine their lifecycle:
- Handwash or wash on delicate cycle in cold water; - Use environmentally friendly biodegradable soap or detergent; - The use of bleach or fabric softeners may colors due to the use of natural dyes; - Hang to dry in shaded area. Do not place in dryer.
Made in Brazil in compliance with manufacturing regulations.
Prints made using direct to garment printing (DTG).
Our t-shirts are made with organic cotton cultivated in a crop rotation system that minimizes water consumption, harmful emissions, soil acidification, and eutrophication and is much more environmentally friendly.
Even the packaging and tags are made with recyclable materials — after all, sustainability is in everything we do.
Our t-shirts are made on-demand — meaning that when you buy one, you're contributing to a more sustainable production chain, avoiding waste and unsold inventory.
For this reason, our average production time is 5 business days. Shipping times begin after this period.