Recycled Polyester + Linen Men's T-shirt - World Flags
This t-shirt is made from recycled PET polyester and linen — recycled PET polyester because it reduces plastics in the world and linen because it's a natural fiber that requires little water to produce.
Intelligent reuse of post-consumer plastic 50% Cotton
43% Recycled PET Polyester
SIZING and FIT
Made with care for everyone.
- Standard Greenco MEN'S sizing.
- Item is pre-shrunk.
- If you're unsure about your size, check out our sizing chart, as there may be slight variations (up to 4%)
- If you have other questions, contact us ;)
• The male model is 5'8" and weighs 155 lbs.
• The model is wearing a size medium (M).
How you care for your pieces will determine their lifecycle:
- Handwash or wash on delicate cycle in cold water; - Use environmentally friendly biodegradable soap or detergent; - The use of bleach or fabric softeners may colors due to the use of natural dyes; - Hang to dry in shaded area. Do not place in dryer.
Made in Brazil in compliance with manufacturing regulations.
Prints made using direct to garment printing (DTG).
Our t-shirts are made from recycled PET polyester — a material produced by recycling post-consumer plastic bottles that reduces waste on the planet — and linen, a natural fiber that requires little water to produce. Even the packaging and tags are made with recyclable materials — after all, sustainability is in everything we do.
Our t-shirts are made on-demand — meaning that when you buy one, you're contributing to a more sustainable production chain, avoiding waste and unsold inventory.
For this reason, our average production time is 5 business days. Shipping times begin after this period.